In business today it is essential to reduce IT costs and scale infrastructure quickly to meet changing requirements for computing and data storage.
With over 18 years experience in data storage and having completed 100’s of tech rollouts, Emerging IT has the ability to create enterprise-level infrastructure & data storage solutions, that keep systems running smoothly and that meet the changing requirements for data storage and computing power.
Custom Cloud Options
With our experience we can supply almost any variation of cloud. Whether you require Amazon (AWS), Microsoft (Azure), private cloud, data centre services, single-tenant architecture, IaaS or Office 365. We’ve done it all.
Hardware Infrastructure Options
From single- server deployments, to clustering or large-scale technology projects, whether you're upgrading servers or consolidating virtual machines, our network specialists are certified in a broad range of technologies including VMware, HPE and Cisco. And can select, build and configure your server infrastructure with end-to-end services.
Design & Deploy
Whether you’re cloud or hardware, we provide strategic consulting and deployment services for new network projects. Our consultants work with your organisation to understand your goals and challenges, identify and select technology solutions and facilitate the implementation process.
When everything is configured properly and running smoothly, we're there to keep it running smoothly with managed services that ensure your new IT runs continuously, securely and cost-effectively.
- Custom Cloud or Hardware infrastructure; that’s tailored to your requirements by certified experts.
- Expert planning; 18+ years' experience to eliminate the unknown, from migration planning through to file synchronisation and minimising the risk of data loss.
- Cloud connectivity; want high-speed internet and links? As a multi-carrier telecommunications partner, Emerging IT can guide you across a wide range of connectivity services, from ADSL through to dark fibre and dedicated private networks. We'll help you select a service with the speed, data and reliability you require - at a price to suit.
- Fully managed solution; our engineers and technicians manage everything to the highest standards, from patching, cross-platform monitoring, and full operating system management through to backups, capacity control and volumetric pricing.
- Responsive support; from two helpdesk teams with four levels of expertise is only ever a phone call, or an email away.
Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud.
There are multiple options when it comes to setting up the Cloud for your Business. The best one for your organisation can be determined through 3 key questions.