Citrix and Remote Desktop Servers were one of the first technologies to allow staff to work from any location. They are mature and popular technologies. As well as remote working capabilities, they bring uniformity where a standard operating environment (SOE) is required within the business.
long-term citrix partner
Provide apps in secure environment to staff anywhere and help mobilise your workforce. With many years' experience in deploying and supporting Citrix (we use it in-house), we can meet your expectations for both speed and reliability. A successful Citrix or Remote Desktop environment considers many factors.
- Location of servers (in-house or remotely hosted)
- Number of servers, server hardware specification and configuration
- Windows Server configuration for multi-user access
- Active Directory structure and Group Policies
- Data connectivity technology & design (for remote user performance)
A Citrix or Remote Desktop solution provides the ultimate flexibility in delivery of applications and consolidation of costs. Options include:
- Outright purchase of server infrastructure + licences
- Monthly rental of hosted server infrastructure + bring your own licences
- Monthly rental of hosted server infrastructure + all Microsoft licences
- Our highly qualified engineers are specialists in large, complex multi-server deployments.