Emerging IT has recently upgraded the security stack for LANserve, introducing the next generation of security innovation into our managed services.
- migrated antivirus clients to Kaspersky with enterprise-grade protection for all customer end-points;
- upgraded email defence with the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to enhance anti-spam capabilities and catch and remediate threats early;
- introduced the world’s most advanced DNS web defence as part of LANserve.
Completed in three-phases, the improvements give managed service clients the highest levels of user and data protection, including world-leading defence for workers on BYOD and mobile devices outside the traditional network perimeter.
How web defence works
The upgrade gives customers protection both on and off the corporate network with the most pre-emptive security cover for internet use available.
- Previously an opt-in service, web defence is now available for all LANserve clients and all work stations covered under a managed service care plan.
- There are also additional options for custom content filtering and MS Active Directory with a once-off set up fee and no additional monthly costs.
Advanced threat protection from the cloud
By utilising the world’ most sophisticated internet threat intelligence network, web defence for LANserve resolves potential attacks before they can be launched. To do so, it leverages a diverse data set of 80 billion+ daily DNS requests to predict threats in advance. And it expands protection beyond the network perimeter, because it works at the DNS layer to:
- improve network speed and accuracy by decreasing latency through intelligent routing;
secure your entire network, including mobile devices and tablets;
secure all internet-based traffic, not just HTTP & HTTPS traffic;
- encrypt DNS traffic to remove snooping & vulnerabilities.