Your companies data, assets, intellectual property, staff and customer information are so important to protect. A loss of any one of these could be detrimental to your business.
Our Business Security Assessment takes a holistic view of how your business meets it legal, and compliance requirements. As well as how you protect your data, assets, intellectual property, and customer’s information. The Assessment is led by our Security Team who gain an understanding of your business to craft an assessment and advise a strategy to strengthen your security posture.
Emerging IT’s Business Security Assessment is based from the Information Security Management Systems ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27002:2013 requirements and these standards were designed to help protect your valuable data and assets from both deliberate and accidental threats. Because no matter the size of your company, you need to ensure you have a plan in place to protect your information assets to ensure you can continue to meet your business goals.
The first step of our Assessment is led by one of our Security Engineers, who will consult with you to get an understanding of your business, operations, and goals. From there, we will provide a formal scope that will detail the following:
- Outline the business policies we will review:
- Information security policies
- Organisation of information security
- Human resources security
- Asset management
- Access control
- User responsibilities
- Physical and environmental security
- Operations security
- Communications security
- System acquisition, development and maintenance
- Supplier relationships
- Information security incident management
- Timeline (Standard timeline is 30-60 days)
At the end of the assessment, one of our security engineers will provide you with:
- A full report outlining the findings and recommendations from the assessment
- One on one consultation with a Security Specialist to discuss and review the findings and how to strengthen your security posture moving forward