With a network vulnerability assessment, you can find the weak spots in your critical assets (i.e. IT infrastructure) and take corrective action before attackers exploit them to sabotage your business or steal your confidential data. The assessment will look at all assets across your network whether cloud based, on premises or a hybrid of both.
Constant application updates and changes to application and system configurations can introduce vulnerabilities and leave you susceptible to an attack, even if you are keeping your security controls up to date.
Our vulnerability assessment is led by one of our trained security engineers where initial consultation with you will give us an understanding of your business, concerns and goals. During this process we will explain the deployment process of our advanced security appliance, timelines for the scan and the most appropriate plan to ensure there is minimal impact to your business.
- Consultation with our Security Engineer to understand concerns and set timelines and goals
- Deployment of our advanced security appliance powered by AlienVault® USM™
- Perform an in depth vulnerability scan for assets, including servers, workstations, SAN’s, routers, switches, appliances etc.
- Provide an executive report detailing the assets scanned, vulnerabilities discovered, risk levels and remediation steps required.
- One on one consultation with the security engineer to discuss and review the findings and how to strengthen your network moving forward.
This process usually takes 30 days, but can vary depending on the network complexity.