Emerging IT’s USM delivers powerful threat detection, incident response and compliance management across cloud, on-premises and hybrid environments. Unlike any other security solution on the market today, USM Anywhere combines multiple essential security capabilities in one unified platform including asset discovery, vulnerability management, intrusion detection, behavioural monitoring, SIEM, log management and real time threat intelligence.
Businesses are finding that it’s not enough to just have traditional network security layers in place such as strong firewalls, spam & web filtering and AV to block a large portion of threats. Vulnerabilities exist in most networks and cyber-attackers have the tools and determination to find them. It’s not a matter of if, butwhen a threat will present itself.
90% of Australian organisations have experienced some sort of cybersecurity compromise during the 2015-2016 financial year according to a survey performed by the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC).
With Emerging IT’s Unified Security Management platform, we combine our team of security specialists with our powerful USM hardware appliance AlienVault® USM Appliance™ to give you complete security visibility so we can proactively react to security threats that may compromise your business.
5 Essential Security capabilities for a single monthly cost are:
- Asset Discovery
- Know who and what is connected to your on premises, cloud or hybrid environments at all times
- Behavioural Monitoring
- Identify suspicious behaviour and potentially compromised systems
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Know where the vulnerabilities are on your assets to avoid easy exploitation and compromise
- SIEM (Security information and event management)
- Correlate and analyse security event data from across your network and respond
- Intrusion Detection
- Know when suspicious activities occur within your environment
If you want to take the next step in improving your businesses IT security posture, then get in touch and one of our security consultants will meet to discuss your needs and provide a technical demonstration on how we can meet them.