LANserve™ Email Defence uses state-of-the-art email protection and artificial intelligence to anticipate new and emerging threats, and quarantine harmful emails in the cloud before they reach your mailbox.
Taken as a standalone service or as part of a Business Essentials care plan, Email Defence System is a universal fully managed solution that can protect any email system, even hosted solutions such as Gmail and Office 365.
- Spam blocking with one-click release from quarantine
- Virus and worm scanning
- Content and attachment filtering
- Outbound message filtering
- Group based management via policies
- Message encryption using Transport Layer Security
- Message continuity option
How Email Defence Works
All Users or a nominated admin will receive a Daily Spam Digest at 9:00am & 1:00pm.
Emails incorrectly interpreted as spam can be released onto a whitelist – but will only be whitelisted per email user (not for the whole company). Company-wide whitelists can be created by sending the desired email addresses to Emerging IT to add.
- All Out-bound emails containing viruses are quarantined.
- All Out-bound emails with potentially dangerous Script File Attachments are quarantined.
- All Out-bound spam is quarantined.
- All Outbound macros, word or excel documents are allowed to send unimpeded.
- All In-bound emails containing viruses are deleted.
- All In-bound & Out-bound emails with executable attachments are quarantined
- All In-bound emails with word or excel attachments are Quarantined.